Provider enrollment and medical credentialing services is a long and complicated process where a provider’s experience and qualifications are reviewed for the purpose of enrolling them with government and commercial payors.
As an extension of our Medical Billing services, truMD provides a wide range of credentialing services.
We offer the following services:
- Individual and Group NPI application.
- NPPES and Pecos Management.
- CAQH enrollment and Maintenance.
- Medicare enrollment for Individual NPI’s and Group NPI.
- Contract negotiations
- Re-validation and maintenance of provider data in PECOS.
- Individual and Group Medicaid enrollment.
- Individual NPI credentialing for commercial payors.
- Group NPI and Group contract negotiation for commercial payors.
- Workers Compensation contracts and fee negotiation.
- University and College Health center credentialing.